Monday, February 4, 2008

How to Train Your Pet Rat


I've always been interested in animal training for just about any animal. I mean how cool is it that you can train wild dolphins to jump through hoops? I think it's pretty neat.

You can train dogs and cats. You can train ferrets to di simple tricks. You can even train rabbits, a little bit.

But how cool is it to train a rat?

I love my rats, and when I brought them home, had intentions of training them. But, well, I got slack, and decided to just let them be rats. Now, I wish I had kept up with their training.

I once attempted to train my chinchillas agility, but that didn't go so well, so I thought rats would be perfect. But, somehow I've misplaced all my agility equipment. I need to dig deep in the house for it. But, anyway, it's cool to train your pet rat.

Training pet rats gives them something to exercise their brain with. It brings you closer to them becuase you're spending more time with them, and they definately won't fight you on that.

So how are you supposed to get started?

By reading:
How to Train Pet Rats

It's free, so don't worry. It's just a short article with tips and tricks to training pet rats.

No comments:

Google