Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tough Dog Toys: Destruction of the Dog Toy

I have one of those obnoxious dogs that chew up and destroy every dog toy that you give her. I hate that I can't buy the cute, girly dog toys for her to play with. I have to buy the boyish dog toys and hope that she won't tear them up within a few days.

I've tried dog tires, Yanker's dog toys made of thick canvase, and dog toys made of firehose material.

Of the three the dog toy made of the firehose material was destroyed within two days, the dog tire within four, and the Yanker's toys within a few weeks.

The Yanker's dog toys have lasted the longest, as she enjoyed tossing them around and playing with the squeeker within it. Although, she did chew several holes in the Yanker's toys, they lasted the longest.

I have yet to find a toy that has lasted more than a few weeks. In the link below, I have outlined the trials of the toys, although I have yet to add the firehose dog toy. I will continue to update the hub with more information, in hopes to help out dog owners with dogs who like to destroy dog toys.

To read more of my adventure of dog toys check out
Tough Dog Toys: Destruction of the Dog Toy

No comments:

Google