Thursday, September 25, 2008

Great Dog Books to Buy

If you have a dog or you are thinking about getting a dog, the following books are great training aids and health resources for you to consider. Personally, I have them all, hence the review that I wrote one each. I find that each of the books have concepts that I don't necessarily agree with to the extreme in the book, but at the same time I agree with a lot of what is written.

These four books have great advice that you can implement with your own dog in hopes of correcting the little things and behavior kinks. Check out the reviews and decide if the books are really for you or not.

Dog Health Book Review: Hound Health Handbook

Dog Training Book Review: Click & Easy- Clicker Training for Dogs

Dog Training Book Review: Hip Ideas for Hyper Dogs

Dog Training Book Review: The Culture Clash

No comments:

Google