Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Don't Get Stuck

According to a recent article on yahoo news, a new Online Scam is in the midst... But, unfortunately it involves innocent people wanting to open their lives to a new puppy. You assume the puppy in the picture is the puppy you're going to get... Not all the time... The classifieds and online ads that float all around the interent are filled with puppies. Breeders getting the word out about a new litter of pups. You take the bait, and get screwed....

I will admit that I have searched for days on online classfieds and adds. Searched tons of breeders and looked through many photos. Luckily, I did not get caught in one of these scams. I received my pit bull puppy from a loving pet parent in Atlanta. His ad was different than most of the ones I had seen. Just listing that he had 11 puppies, 4 males and 7 females available, serious inquiries call xxx-xxx-xxxx or xxx-xxx-xxxx. I called. Met with him the day after, and brought home a gorgeous blue pit bull.

Some people aren't so lucky. Read the following article to hear a few stories... Find ways to protect yourself!

Online Puppy Scams

No comments:

Google